Released (Soft launch)
Welcome to Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, the ad-free game that lets you play the most exciting match 3 puzzles and create a dream house for the families of the game. Ty Pennington is ready to do some demolition and he wants you to help him out with the renovation! It’s time for some home design!
Help Ty with the home design in his quest to build a dream house for each family. Design living rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, gardens, garages – in this renovation game there is always something new and exciting to build and to design! Show off your skills in home design and place couches, install TV systems, add kitchen appliances, tend to gardens and much much more!
Role & Contribution
I was responsible of managing the tech team of this project, as well as implementing some of the major features of this game. Moreover, my responsibilities also included building, managing and publishing of the game on Google Play store and Apple store.
Some of the tasks I carried out for this project:
- Lead and managed the tech team of programmers working on this project, as well as handled communication with management and other departments regarding tasks of this project.
- Designed and implemented a new Match3 Unity integration with our existing Match3 engine. The integration was redesigned from scratch to majorly improve its architecture which was heavily focused on optimization, scalability and reusability. This allowed us to add many more modern Match3 features,
- Worked with our internal Match3 engine (written in C++) to fix bugs, add improvements, and in general modify or improve some features.
- Designed and implemented a new 2D metagame engine from scratch to support the meta gameplay mechanics of the game. it was designed with a heavy focus on optimization, scalability and reusability.
- Improved, extended and optimized major systems and components which were resued from our older games.
- Implemented a new in-game events system, that is now reused in many other games.
- Followed design guidelines to implement various popups, UI and their functionality.
- Various general game functionality
- Built and published new versions on Google play and the App store.
No technical description is available